We found 9 plans starting as low as $19.00 a month
Results based on 1 applicant located in LOS ANGELES County, effective 05/15/2013 (Edit)
- Showing 9 Plans
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS
- MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THE PROGRAM POLICY.
- The information provided on this page is a summary for informational purposes only.
- DO NOT CANCEL your major medical insurance. Accident Insurance enhances your major medical health insurance. It should not be used to replace it.
- Exclusions and limitations apply to the plan you selected. Please read the Plan Brochure (PDF) for a summary of policy details.
CARRIER SPECIFIC NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND FEES
- Benefits and plan coverage vary by state and insurance carrier. Please review the attached plan brochure for complete definitions, details, limitations, and exclusions.
- Aflac pays cash benefit to you, unless assigned, (not the doctor or hospital) when a covered accident leaves you in the hospital or emergency room. Aflac insurance policies are being offered on a direct basis. The premium rate quoted is the best rate available through eHealth. Aflac rates do not go up based on the number of claims filed. You may be able to apply in less than 5 minutes. Coverage is underwritten by American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus. In New York, coverage is underwritten by American Family Life Assurance Company of New York.
- Assurant Health - Accident Policy Form Number: 8032/8032-ID/8032-TX
- Assurant Health - IMPORTANT: You can get an interpreter at no cost to talk to your doctor or health insurance company. To get an interpreter or to ask about written information in Spanish, first call your insurance company's phone number at 1-800-800-1212. Someone who speaks Spanish can help you. If you need more help, call the Department of Insurance Hotline at 1-800-927-4357.
- Assurant Health - IMPORTANTE: Puede obtener la ayuda de un int��rprete sin costo alguno para hablar con su m��dico o con su compa?��a de seguros. Para obtener la ayuda de un interprete o preguntar sobre informaci��n escrita en espa?ol, primero llame al n��mero de tel��fono de su compa?��a de seguros al: 1-800-800-1212. Alguien que habla espa?ol puede ayudarle. Si necesita ayuda adicional, llame a la l��nea directa del Departamento de seguros al 1-800-927-4357.
Did you know?
You can get help with claims and a lot more through eHealth.