Arizona Health Insurance
Find individual health insurance in Arizona
Discover more plans at the lowest available cost.Find plans in my area
Arizona Medical Insurance Statistics
Consider the following statistics about health care coverage in Arizona:
- Total Arizona Residents - 6,440,854
- Total Arizona uninsured residents - 18.92%
- Total Arizona HMO enrollment - 1,602,458
- Avg annual employee premium in AZ employer-sponsored plan (after employer contrib): $811
- Avg AZ hospital cost per inpatient day (before insurance) - $2,039
- Source data according to the Kaiser Family Foundation:
- Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population, states (2007-2008), U.S. (2008)
- Total HMO Enrollment, July 2008
- Average Single Premium per Enrolled Employee For Employer-Based Health Insurance, 2008
- Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day, 2007
Arizona Health Plans
Looking to purchase Arizona health insurance? We offer a broad selection of Arizona health plans for individuals, families and small businesses from most of the leading Arizona health insurance companies.
Arizona State Health Resources
Residents can also refer to a number of resources within Arizona:
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
AHCCCS is Arizona's Medicaid program and the State of Arizona's health care program for persons who do not qualify for Medicaid.
Arizona Public Health Services
Community and Family Health Services (CFHS) provide the essential components of public health to communities and families throughout Arizona.
Directory of Arizona Health Resources
Includes a full list of health and human services available in Arizona.