Colorado Health Insurance
Find individual health insurance in Colorado
Discover more plans at the lowest available cost.Find plans in my area
Colorado Medical Insurance Statistics
Consider the following statistics about health care coverage in Colorado:
- Total Colorado Residents - 4,875,132
- Total Colorado uninsured residents - 16.21%
- Total Colorado HMO enrollment - 953,739
- Avg annual employee premium in CO employer-sponsored plan (after employer contrib): $998
- Avg CO hospital cost per inpatient day (before insurance) - $1,998
- Source data according to the Kaiser Family Foundation:
- Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population, states (2007-2008), U.S. (2008)
- Total HMO Enrollment, July 2008
- Average Single Premium per Enrolled Employee For Employer-Based Health Insurance, 2008
- Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day, 2007
Colorado Health Plans
Looking to purchase Colorado health insurance? We offer a broad selection of Colorado health plans for individuals, families and small businesses from most of the leading Colorado health insurance companies.
Colorado State Health Resources
Residents can also refer to a number of resources within Colorado:
Colorado Medical Assistance Program Information Center
The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing provides information as a resource for the citizens of Colorado.
Colorado Department of Public Health
The mission of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is committed to protecting and preserving the health and environment of the people of Colorado.