|Coinsurance||0% - Preventive/Diagnostic
50% - Basic
50% - Major
|Deductible||$50 per insured Waived for preventive and diagnostic services|
|Annual Maximum Benefit||$1,000|
|Teeth Cleanings||No Charge 2 per calendar year|
|Restorative Dentistry/Fillings||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Oral Surgery||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Extractions||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|X-Rays||No Charge Bitewings - 1 per calendar year Full/Pano - 1 per 36 months|
|Crowns||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Root Canals||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Periodontics||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Dentures||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Topical Fluoride||No Charge Limited to 1 per year, dependent children under age 16.|
|Sealant||No Charge Limited to dependent children under age 14.|
|Bridges||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Endodontics||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|A.M. Best Rating||A- as of 12/17/2019|
|Electronic Signature for Application Available||Yes|
|Details and documents about this plan|
|View Plan Brochure Exclusions and Limitations|
Important notices and disclaimers
- The information shown here is a summary of benefits for informational purposes only. Review the official plan documents (such as evidence of coverage, plan brochure, or insurance policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Only the terms and conditions of coverage benefits listed in the policy are binding.
- The benefits listed may be contingent on your use of physicians, hospitals, dentists and services within the specific insurance company's provider network.
- The Copayment, Deductible, and Coinsurance amounts are your share of the costs for covered benefits. These amounts are subject to change.
- The quotes or rates shown above are estimates only. Your premium is subject to change based on your medical history (pursuant to state law of residence), the underwriting practices of the insurance company, the optional benefits you selected, if any, and other relevant factors, such as changes in rates which take effect before your requested effective date. The insurance company always determines your actual premium. Insurance companies reserve the right to change the terms of a policy upon proper notification.
Carrier specific notices, disclaimers and fees
- - These products are not qualifying health coverage (“Minimum Essential Coverage”) that satisfies the health coverage requirement of the Affordable Care Act. If you don’t have Minimum Essential Coverage, you may owe an additional payment with your taxes. The termination or loss of this policy does not entitle you to a special enrollment period to purchase a health benefit plan that qualifies as minimum essential coverage outside of an open enrollment period. These products may include a pre-existing condition exclusion provision.
- - Independence Dental is not available in all states. Availability in a state is subject to change. Not all plans or combinations of benefits are available in all states.
- - This website description is not a policy and only the actual policy provisions will control. The policy itself sets forth in detail the rights and obligations of both the policyholder and the insurance company, it is, therefore, important that you READ THE POLICY CAREFULLY. For complete details, refer to the Individual Dental Insurance Policy, policy form number IAIC IDEN POL 0414 (policy number may vary by state).
- - This policy is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company (IAIC), domiciled in Delaware, a member of the IHC Group. For more information about IAIC and the IHC Group, visit our website. at www.independenceamerican.com or call 212-355-4141.
- - This policy is administered by The Loomis Company acting as a third party (authorized) administrator on behalf of Independence American Insurance Company.
- - The application and initial payment must be received by the carrier prior to the requested effective date. If a monthly billing method has been selected, future payments will be due monthly on the billing date.
- - The quote shown above is for your requested effective date ONLY. If the actual effective date of your product is different from the requested effective date, the actual cost of your product may differ from the quote above. Applications and product quotes may be subject to medical underwriting.
- - This website description is not a policy and only the actual policy provisions will control. The policy itself sets forth in detail the rights and obligations of both the policyholder and the insurance company, it is, therefore, important that you READ THE POLICY CAREFULLY.
- - All material including any link to other sites and content found at linked sites is provided "as-is" and without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Due to the nature of the internet, Independence American Insurance Company does not warrant that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free. Independence American Insurance Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the usefulness of or the anticipated results of the material contained on this site. Note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Please check your local laws for any such restrictions. (Read more).