Multiflex Dental Classic 2000
|Coinsurance||20% after deductible (0-18 months waiting period based on the different benefit)|
|Deductible||$50 individual / $150 family|
|Annual Maximum Benefit||$2000|
|Preventive and Basic - 20% Coinsurance after deductible, Major - 50% coinsurance after deductible|
|Teeth Cleanings||20% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Restorative Dentistry/Fillings||20% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Oral Surgery||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Extractions||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|X-Rays||20% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Crowns||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Root Canals||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Periodontics||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Dentures||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Topical Fluoride||20% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Sealant||20% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Bridges||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|Endodontics||50% Coinsurance after deductible|
|A.M. Best Rating||A+ as of 11/16/2018|
|Electronic Signature for Application Available||Yes|
|Details and documents about this plan|
|View Plan Brochure Exclusions and Limitations|
Important notices and disclaimers
- The benefits matrix is a summary for informational purposes only. Review the evidence of coverage and insurance policy (plan contract) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Only the terms and conditions of coverage benefits listed in the policy are binding.
- The benefits listed may be contingent on your use of physicians, hospitals, dentists and services within the specific insurance company's provider network.
- The Copayment, Deductible, and Coinsurance amounts are your share of the costs for covered benefits. These amounts are subject to change.
- The quotes or rates shown above are estimates only. Your premium is subject to change based on your medical history (pursuant to state law of residence), the underwriting practices of the insurance company, the optional benefits you selected, if any, and other relevant factors, such as changes in rates which take effect before your requested effective date. The insurance company always determines your actual premium. Insurance companies reserve the right to change the terms of a policy upon proper notification.
Carrier specific notices, disclaimers and fees
- - If you go to a Maximum Care Dentist you could receive a discount on the visit and or procedure.
- - NSBA offers many benefits to its members including, but not limited to: Consumer Medical Bill Solutions: Medical bill negotiation on your unpaid medical bills with a typical savings of 25-45% of your medical bill. Discounts & Rewards: Enjoy a multitude of savings, discount offers, and cashback rewards on all of your favorite retail, entertainment and travel purchases, along with access to voluntary benefits, and health and well-being benefits and much more! Outlook Benefit Solutions: Offering discount Vision, Rx, and Hearing. Up to 50% savings on eye exams (in selected areas nationwide) and on purchase of eye wear at over 11,000 optical locations and average discount of 10%-50% off the pharmacy's standard price. In order to learn more about these great benefits, visit www.nsba.net.
- - While you are free to see any dentist you choose, out-of-network benefits will be paid based on MAC fees which is the Maximum Allowable Charge of a pre-determined fee schedule used to pay out-of-network claims. You may be responsible for the difference between the MAC and the actual dental charge from a out-of-network provider. Using an out-of-network provider will result in decreased savings on your dental services.