Home Individual & Family
eHealthInsurance - affordable health insurance and Medicare plans for individuals, families and small businesses

 Out-of-Network Coinsurance

The percentage of medical costs you pay for out-of-network doctor and hospital visits after you've paid your deductible and made any co-payments.

For example, if your health insurance plan covers 80%, you may be required to cover the remaining 20% as coinsurance.

Insurance companies reserve the right to change the terms of a policy after properly notifying you. Please note that definitions of certain terms may vary across insurance companies.

eHealthInsurance is the nation's leading online source of health insurance. eHealthInsurance offers thousands of health plans underwritten by more than 180 of the nation's health insurance companies, including Aetna and Blue Cross Blue Shield. Compare plans side by side, get health insurance quotes, apply online and find affordable health insurance today.