Cigna Vs United Healthcare: Comparing Health Insurance
Are you comparing such large health insurance companies as Cigna vs United Healthcare? If so, you should consider a general overview of each carrier and custom quotes for available health insurance plans. Get started with our brief overview and then request quotes online or by phone.
Cigna Vs United Healthcare: Critical Statistics
Find out which Cigna and United Healthcare health insurance plans you can compare here on eHealth:
* At eHealth, you may also request quotes for United Healthcare’s medical indemnity, GAP, and short-term health insurance.
Learn more about Cigna and United Healthcare:
- Cigna evolved from some of the oldest insurance companies in the United States and began in their current form in 1982. This insurance provider has a worldwide customer base of 95 million and about 16 million American health insurance customers. Cigna ranks in fourth place by members and revenue in the United States.
- United Healthcare provides health insurance to 49.5 million people and ranks first in size for American health insurance companies. United Healthcare also distinguishes itself as a health insurance company with large investments in tech and innovation.
Cigna Vs United Healthcare: Products Offered
The companies you see when you request quotes here at eHealth may vary because of where you live or the kind of health insurance you want to buy. These are plans you may see when you ask for local health insurance quotes:
- Nationwide, United Healthcare offers Medicare, small business, individual, and dental and vision plans on eHealth. They also work with us to market short-term health insurance, indemnity, and GAP.
- At eHealth, you can find quotes for Medicare insurance plans from Cigna.
Cigna Vs United Healthcare: Health Insurance Quotes for You
You won’t have to guess which health insurance company is best for you when you work with us. Simply request free quotes for Cigna, United Healthcare, and a variety of other companies. You can access internet health insurance quotes at any time, and you may also choose to call to chat with a licensed broker. Quickly view local plans, premium quotes, benefit options, and healthcare providers to make a great choice when it comes to health insurance.