Aetna Vs Humana Health Insurance: Choosing the Best Insurer
Have you narrowed down your health insurance options to Aetna vs Humana? Both of these large companies have millions of members and receive billions in revenue each year. Find out more about Aetna vs Humana to figure out which company should earn your business.
Aetna Vs Humana: Key Statistics
Compare Aetna vs Humana products you can find on eHealth:
Also, compare these key stats for Aetna vs Humana:
- Aetna began selling in insurance in 1853 and still maintains their Hartford, CT. headquarters. By membership and revenue, Aetna is ranked third in the country for health insurance. Aetna has over 22 million members and receives annual revenues of over $60 billion.
- With revenue over 50 billion and membership over 14 million, Humana ranks number five of all U.S. health insurers. Humana began operating as a nursing home corporation in the 1960s but did not start selling health insurance until the 1980s.
Health Insurance Products for Aetna Vs Humana
To help you quickly compare Aetna vs Humana, these are top products to quote on eHealth today:
- At eHealth, you can compare Medicare, small group, dental, and vision insurance from Humana.
- In Fortune’s Social Responsibility rankings, Humana ranked first for health insurers and is based in Lexington, KY.
- In contrast, you can compare Aetna quotes for small business group and Medicare insurance here.
- Aetna placed number four on Fortune’s Most Admired List for health insurance companies.
Aetna Vs Humana: Which to Pick?
Your own choice between Aetna vs Humana will depend upon the type of insurance you need, available health insurance products, and many more factors. To get started comparing Aetna vs Humana, get quick and free quotes right here at eHealth.