HCSC Vs United Healthcare: Choosing the Best Health Insurance
Has your comparison of health insurance companies come down to HCSC vs United Healthcare? Both of these highly rated companies have plenty of experience serving customers and working with health insurance providers. While United Healthcare ranks first in the country in terms of membership and revenue, Health Care Services Corporation, or HCSC, is a large Blue Cross Blue Shield affiliate.
HCSC Vs United Healthcare: Quick Facts
You should start by exploring the health insurance products from HCSC and United Healthcare that you can compare here on eHealth:
* In addition to the United Healthcare products listed above, you can also view short-term health insurance, GAP, and medical indemnity plans.
To help you compare HCSC vs United Healthcare, read this brief summary of some important facts:
- United Healthcare has about 50 million customers and earns $200 billion each year. The company has invested billions of dollars in innovation and serves the entire country with health plans and a nationwide provider network.
- HCSC, or Health Care Services Corporation, works as a Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance company for five states. HCSC has its headquarters in Chicago, and most of the company’s 15 million members live in Illinois and Texas.
Even though HCSC only offers health insurance in five states, some plans may allow you to access the nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield network. If you don’t live in one of the states that the company serves, you can find your own local Blue Cross Blue Shield affiliated insurer.
HCSC vs United Healthcare: Health Insurance Products
Your best choice of a health insurance company will depend upon local plans, premiums, and your own preferences. We can help you compare HCSC vs United Healthcare for several products:
- For United Healthcare, you can get quotes and plan information for Medicare, individual, business, dental and vision, GAP, medical indemnity, and short-term health insurance.
- For HCSC, you can check with eHealth for Medicare, business, and individual health insurance plans.
Start a Personalized Comparison of HCSC vs United Healthcare
Don’t leave such important decisions as your choice between health insurance companies to chance. Here on eHealth, you can compare HCSC, United Healthcare, and several other companies online. If you prefer, you are also welcome to call to speak with a licensed health insurance broker. Make the right choice for your family or your business by requesting quotes and plan details today.