Kansas Health Insurance
Find individual health insurance in Kansas
Discover more plans at the lowest available cost.Find plans in my area
Kansas Medical Insurance Statistics
Consider the following statistics about health care coverage in Kansas:
- Total Kansas Residents - 2,708,002
- Total Kansas uninsured residents - 12.48%
- Total Kansas HMO enrollment - 409,435
- Avg annual employee premium in KS employer-sponsored plan (after employer contrib): $807
- Avg KS hospital cost per inpatient day (before insurance) - $1,093
- Source data according to the Kaiser Family Foundation:
- Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population, states (2007-2008), U.S. (2008)
- Total HMO Enrollment, July 2008
- Average Single Premium per Enrolled Employee For Employer-Based Health Insurance, 2008
- Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day, 2007
Kansas Health Plans
Looking to purchase Kansas health insurance? We offer a broad selection of Kansas health plans for individuals, families and small businesses from most of the leading Kansas health insurance companies.
Kansas State Health Resources
Residents can also refer to a number of resources within Kansas:
Kansas Health Care for Children and Families
The Bureau for Children Youth & Families is committed to promoting the health of women and infants, children and adolescents.
Kansas Farmworker Health Program
The Kansas Farmworker Health Program strives to assure access to health care services for low-income and medically underserved migratory and seasonal farm workers.