Compare Medicare Plans
Learning about Medicare coverage is an important priority for anyone approaching age 65. Because there are numerous insurance plans to pick from Medicare can often feel like a complicated topic to navigate. Within our Medicare Resources Center you can find a variety of educational materials covering topics ranging from Medicare eligibility to plan types and enrollment dates. You can start by entering your zip code into the form above to narrow down the options available within your state.
Medicare Plans By State
To learn about Medicare plans you may be eligible for, you can:
- Contact the Medicare plan directly.
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY users 1-877-486-2048; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact a licensed insurance agency such as eHealth Insurance Services, Inc.
- Call eHealth's licensed insurance agents at 1-888-519-2029, TTY users 711. We are available 7 days a week from 8AM to 8PM ET. You may receive a messaging service on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30. Please leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
- Or enter your zip code where requested on this page to see quotes.
This website and its contents are for informational purposes only. Nothing on the website should ever be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your medical provider regarding diagnosis or treatment for a health condition, including decisions about the correct medication for your condition, as well as prior to undertaking any specific exercise or dietary routine.
eHealthInsurance is operated by eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., a licensed health insurance agency certified to sell Medicare products.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
Last Updated Date: 11/5/2016