Minnesota Health Insurance
Find individual health insurance in Minnesota
Discover more plans at the lowest available cost.Find plans in my area
Minnesota Medical Insurance Statistics
Consider the following statistics about health care coverage in Minnesota:
- Total Minnesota Residents - 5,149,318
- Total Minnesota uninsured residents - 8.51%
- Total Minnesota HMO enrollment - 1,107,509
- Avg annual employee premium in MN employer-sponsored plan (after employer contrib): $891
- Avg MN hospital cost per inpatient day (before insurance) - $1,500
- Source data according to the Kaiser Family Foundation:
- Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population, states (2007-2008), U.S. (2008)
- Total HMO Enrollment, July 2008
- Average Single Premium per Enrolled Employee For Employer-Based Health Insurance, 2008
- Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day, 2007
Minnesota Health Plans
Looking to purchase Minnesota health insurance? We offer a broad selection of Minnesota health plans for individuals, families and small businesses from most of the leading Minnesota health insurance companies.
Minnesota State Health Resources
Residents can also refer to a number of resources within Minnesota:
Minnesota Health Care Programs
More than half a million Minnesotans have health care coverage through Minnesota Health Care Programs.
Affordable Health Insurance for Minnesotans
General Assistance Health Care in Minnesota
Insurance for low-income adults, ages 21-64, who have no dependent children under age 18 and who do not qualify for federally funded health care programs.