Understand Obamacare in these 5 simple steps and download our guide today.
UPDATE: A new version of this guide was published for the 2014/2015 enrollment period.
Five Steps Guide for 2013/2014 Enrollment Period
If you want to know more about the health reform law and what it means for people without employer-based health insurance, we’ve got the resource for you. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a complex piece of legislation but we’ve compiled this workbook to help you understand the basics.
We’ll walk you through it all in five steps just click the link below to view the 5 Steps To Understanding Obamacare eBook.
Download the Guide: 5 Steps To Understanding Obamacare eBook
Our five-step process provides a steady, measured approach to getting ready for Obamacare.
- In Step 1, we review whether or not your current health insurance plan needs to change.
- In Step 2, we discuss the new subsidies available to help you pay for health insurance if a plan is unaffordable in 2014.
- In Step 3, we review the new “Qualified Health Plans” (QHPs) created by the law that will sold on and off exchanges.
- In Step 4, we review all of the different types of health coverage that will be available in – in addition to QHPs – that will be available to enroll in now, and after October 1.
- In Step 5, we discuss the differences between open enrollment and a qualifying event.The new open enrollment period, when you can start to shop for newly reformed health insurance plans, begins in October and runs through March of 2014.