2019 Open Enrollment in Tennessee (Obamacare / Affordable Care Act) Health Insurance
Here is a breakout of all open enrollment dates listed by state.
Watch our video on Health Insurance Open Enrollment Periods
How much is health insurance a month for a single person in Tennessee? According to the latest eHealth marketplace survey, these are starting prices for a 40-year-old woman buying individual coverage in Tennessee
|Zip, City, State|| Lowest Cost Major Medical Plan at Healthcare.gov on 10/2/2018
|| Lowest Cost
90-Day Short-Term Plan eHealth.com on 10/2/2018
|Lowest Cost 12-Month Short-Term Plan at eHealth.com on 10/2/2018|
How do I get cheap health insurance in Tennessee?
- Assess your personal needs: Do you need Rx coverage? Do you have a doctor you like?
- Research available options in your Tennessee: Start at eHealth.com to compare Obamacare plans, short-term plans and other alternatives.
- Understand which options you can qualify for: You can enroll in any Obamacare plan during open enrollment. For short-term health insurance and other medical insurance alternatives, you can apply any time, but you typically need to answer medical questions and may be declined.
- See if you qualify for discounts: ACA plans may be available to you with a tax credit, which can save you hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on monthly premiums.
- Make sure your prescriptions are covered: eHealth.com provides a prescription drug coverage comparison tool that helps you find the plan that covers your drugs with the lowest out-of-pocket cost.
- Make sure your doctor is covered: eHealth has a physician finder tool that let’s you compare plans using your preferred doctor.
- Enroll online: eHealth makes it easy to complete your health insurance application online, even if you qualify for a tax credit.
What health insurance companies sell individual health insurance policies in Tennessee?
|Insurers in Tennessee with Plans Available on eHealth.com||Short-Term Health Insurance||Major Medical Health Insurance||Medical Insurance Packages|
|Companion Life Insurance||Yes||No||No|
|National General Accident & Health||Yes||No||No|
|BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee||No||Yes||No|
|Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company||No||Yes||No|
|Oscar Insurance Company of Texas||No||Yes||No|
|Bright Health Plans||No||Yes||No|
How much can people save on prescription drug coverage with an Obamacare plan? In Tennessee, eHealth’s average customer who used our Rx drug tool saved $1,600 out-of-pocket on drug costs, according to the latest research.