Affordable Care Act
eHealth Star Wars: The Force Awakens Private Screening
Published on December 23, 2015
It’s the holiday season, so get ready for door-busting shopping deals, family gatherings, holiday company parties, and big movie block busters.
And if you’re lucky, you might even be able to enjoy two of these things in one party.
eHealth rented out a theatre for a private company screening of one of the most beloved franchises among techies of all time: “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.” This seemed to be a big trend for many Silicon Valley companies as well as tech-companies around the world.
But- did the movie live up to its expectations? Yes, it did. If you haven’t already checked out the record-breaking Star Wars: The Force Awakens in theaters, you should definitely set aside some time this holiday season.
For those who haven’t started the series at all, I’d recommend watching the movies in the following order:
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Happy Holidays and may the force be with you!