Re-visit our Obamacare webcast and download free copy of Affordable Care Act eBook here.
On November 12, 2014 at 11:00AM Pacific Time, eHealth hosted a 70-minute Webcast, in which we covered a four-part agenda, followed by a Q&A.
You can watch a recap sections of the Webcast below.
We also encourage everyone to download a copy of our FREE eBook, “3 Steps to Understanding Obamacare.”
The webcast down into a series of individual videos, that cover the following issues:
- What’s happening to prices in 2015 (watch the video)
- Important terms you should you be aware of (watch the video)
- How to make sure your doctors, drugs and hospitals are covered by your plan (watch the video)
- What you need to know about the enrollment period (watch the video)
- Attendee Q&A Session (watch the video)
Hundreds signed up for the web cast, and many more watched the video recap in eHealth’s resource center.
SECTION 1: What’s Happening to Prices in 2015
SECTION 2: Insurance Costs and Key Terms
SECTION 3: Doctors, Drugs and Out-of-Pocket Costs
SECTION 4: The Enrollment Process