Individual and Family
Where to Find Health Insurance Quotes
Published on April 16, 2019
You can find health insurance quotes online through both private and government-run health insurance marketplaces. In accordance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health insurance marketplaces such as eHealth make it easy for individuals and families to compare insurance quotes, review insurance companies, and enroll in a plan that meets their personal medical needs and budget.
What is a health insurance marketplace?
A health insurance marketplace is a website where individuals, families, and small businesses can shop for health insurance plans by comparing price quotes and choosing the best option for their needs.
By visiting a health insurance marketplace, individuals and families can more easily:
- Discover individual health insurance plans based on affordability and coverage.
- View and compare health insurance quotes without making phone calls.
- Ask questions and find answers about the specifics of both individual and family health insurance plans.
- Review health insurance companies to learn more about their reputation, services, and network of local doctors.
- Learn more about tax credits for both health programs and private insurance.
- Enroll in a health insurance plan that is tailored to your specific preferences.
What is the difference between finding quotes on private and government-run marketplaces?
Both private and government-run health insurance marketplaces can help you find quotes for an affordable health insurance plan. Private marketplaces, such as eHealth, make finding and comparing health insurance quotes as easy as visiting their website, answering a few questions, and receiving a quote in minutes. Private marketplaces may have plans not available on government-run marketplaces.
You can buy Obamacare plans and other health insurance products through eHealth’s online marketplace. You can also receive expert support and advice from eHealth’s licensed and unbiased agents by contacting them by phone, email, or through the eHealth website’s chat feature.
How to find affordable health insurance quotes using a private health insurance marketplace
Private health insurance marketplaces have made finding affordable health insurance quotes more convenient and accessible than ever before. Designed to help you find individual health insurance plans and family health insurance plans in just minutes, private marketplaces allow you to compare health insurance quotes and offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Flexibility – You can find the plan that best fits the current and future medical needs of you and your family.
- One Stop Shopping – You can easily weigh all of your quotes and options on one website before selecting the best plan.
- Custom Search – You can choose plan quotes based on affordability, coverage, flexibility, and tax credits (if applicable).
- Cost Savings – You can avoid spending extra money by working with a private health insurance marketplace that does not charge any broker fees.
- Peace of Mind – You can ensure that you and your family have the right health insurance plan for when you need it most.
Purchasing personal health insurance is easier when you compare health insurance quotes
Whether you have recently started working at a new company or are transitioning between jobs, you do not want to be left unprotected. By using a private health insurance marketplace, you can easily compare health insurance plans so that you and your family remain safe in the event of an unexpected injury or illness.
If you are looking for where to find health insurance quotes, private health insurance marketplaces, such as eHealth, can help you find the plan that best fits your unique medical needs. From choosing the most affordable plan to selecting a plan with the top health insurance companies, eHealth makes it easy for you to get free online quotes, compare plans, shop, enroll, pay, and discover if you qualify for subsidies. Find the health plan that is right for you and your family by visiting eHealth today.