Arizona 2019 Open Enrollment Dates for (Obamacare / Affordable Care Act) Health Insurance
See also a list on open enrollment dates for each state.
Watch Our Video on How Open Enrollment Works
How much is health insurance a month for a single person in Arizona? If you’re looking to purchase health insurance during the Open Enrollment Period in Arizona, you’re probably wondering how much health insurance plans cost in your area. According to the latest eHealth marketplace survey, these are
How much is health insurance a month for a single person in Arizona? According to the latest eHealth marketplace survey, these are starting prices for a 40-year-old woman buying individual coverage in Arizona:
|Zip, City, State|| Lowest Cost Major Medical Plan at Healthcare.gov on 10/2/2018
|| Lowest Cost
90-Day Short-Term Plan eHealth.com on 10/2/2018
|Lowest Cost 12-Month Short-Term Plan at eHealth.com on 10/2/2018|
How do I get cheap health insurance in Arizona?
- Assess your personal needs: Do you need Rx coverage? Do you have a doctor you like?
- Research available options in your Arizona: Start at eHealth.com to compare Obamacare plans, short-term plans and other alternatives.
- Understand which options you can qualify for: You can enroll in any Obamacare plan during open enrollment. For short-term health insurance and other medical insurance alternatives, you can apply any time, but you typically need to answer medical questions and may be declined.
- See if you qualify for discounts: ACA plans may be available to you with a tax credit, which can save you hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on monthly premiums.
- Make sure your prescriptions are covered: eHealth.com provides a prescription drug coverage comparison tool that helps you find the plan that covers your drugs with the lowest out-of-pocket cost.
- Make sure your doctor is covered: eHealth has a physician finder tool that let’s you compare plans using your preferred doctor.
- Enroll online: eHealth makes it easy to complete your health insurance application online during Open Enrollment in Arizona, even if you qualify for a tax credit.
What health insurance companies sell individual health insurance policies during the Open Enrollment Period in Arizona?
|Insurers in Arizona with Plans Available on eHealth.com||Short-Term Health Insurance||Major Medical Health Insurance||Medical Insurance Packages|
|Companion Life Insurance||Yes||No||No|
|National General Accident & Health||Yes||No||No|
|Blue Cross, Blue Shield of Arizona||No||Yes||No|
How much can Arizonian’s save on prescription drug coverage with an Obamacare plan? The average person using eHealth’s Rx drug tool saved $1,600 on out-of-pocket drug costs by having an Obamacare plan, according to the latest research.