Wisconsin 2019 Open Enrollment Dates (Obamacare / Affordable Care Act Health Insurance)
2019 Open Enrollment in Wisconsin
Here is the breakout with all states. Keep reading to learn more about enrolling in a health insurance health insurance plan during the Open Enrollment Period in Wisconsin.
How much is health insurance a month for a single person in Wisconsin? If you’re planning on purchasing a health insurance plan during Open Enrollment in Wisconsin, you’re probably wondering about the prices of plans. According to the latest eHealth marketplace survey, these are starting prices for a 40-year-old woman buying individual coverage in Wisconsin:
|Zip, City, State|| Lowest Cost Major Medical Plan at Healthcare.gov on 10/2/2018
|| Lowest Cost
90-Day Short-Term Plan eHealth.com on 10/2/2018
|Lowest Cost 12-Month Short-Term Plan at eHealth.com on 10/2/2018|
How do I get cheap health insurance in Wisconsin?
- Assess your personal needs: Do you need Rx coverage? Do you have a doctor you like?
- Research available options in your Wisconsin: Start at eHealth.com to compare Obamacare plans, short-term plans and other alternatives.
- Understand which options you can qualify for: You can enroll in any Obamacare plan during open enrollment. For short-term health insurance and other medical insurance alternatives, you can apply any time, but you typically need to answer medical questions and may be declined.
- See if you qualify for discounts: ACA plans may be available to you with a tax credit, which can save you hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on monthly premiums.
- Make sure your prescriptions are covered: eHealth.com provides a prescription drug coverage comparison tool that helps you find the plan that covers your drugs with the lowest out-of-pocket cost.
- Make sure your doctor is covered: eHealth has a physician finder tool that let’s you compare plans using your preferred doctor.
- Enroll online: eHealth makes it easy to complete your health insurance application online, even if you qualify for a tax credit.
What health insurance companies sell individual health insurance policies in Wisconsin?
|Insurers in Wisconsin with Plans Available on eHealth.com||Short-Term Health Insurance||Major Medical Health Insurance||Medical Insurance Packages|
|Companion Life Insurance||Yes||No||No|
|National General Accident & Health||Yes||No||No|
How much can people save on prescription drug coverage with in Wisconsin with a major medical health insurance plan?
The latest research from people who used eHealth’s Rx drug tool found average savings of $1,600 in out-of-pocket drug costs.