3 Ways to Get Your Business More Tweets and Likes
Published on September 18, 2018
Based on recent studies, roughly 81% of shoppers research online prior to making a decision about a purchase. How can you make sure your online presence is noticed? We’ve got the steps you can take to get your business in the social media spotlight.
Understand Your Audience
How do shoppers research online?
- Search engines
- Product price comparison
- User reviews
- Product overview
What stops shoppers from buying online?
- Return policy/procedure
- Buying experience
- Shipping costs
- Delivery options
- Credit card fraud
How to motivate researchers to purchase online?
- Help people find you
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Identify/research key words your customers search for
- Use these key words in product type and description
- Incorporate and encourage social sharing
Get Specific about Your Content
Attract researchers who search for product price.
- Highlight discounted prices
- Offer free shipping
Help shoppers learn more about your products.
- Provide clear product descriptions
- Use customer reviews
- Encourage reviews with incentivizing
Focus on Customer Experience
Create a fulfilling buying experience.
- Display high quality product images
- Include a video when appropriate
- Show the product from multiple angles
- Create a sense of scale
- Enable zoom features
Facilitate easy comparison between products.
- Enable easy editing cart
- Be strategic about product navigation – male it easy
- Provide consistent product information
Look credible and professional.
- Create a clear, well defined shipping/return policy
- Offer same day delivery
- Display a security certificate
- Offer excellent support
- Make your contact information prominent