Founded in 1969, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is one of the nation's leading not-for-profit health services companies. Today, Harvard Pilgrim and its affiliates provide a variety of benefit options to more than one million members in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and Connecticut.
>Our mission is to improve the quality and value of health care for the people and communities we serve.
>We're consistently ranked among the nation's highest-rated health plans for quality and member satisfaction.1
>We have plans to fit your needs, whatever your budget–including some of the most competitively priced plans in the state, our popular statewide network plan and a PPO that gives you coverage to see doctors anywhere in the country
>Doctors and hospitals you know and trust–including 28,000 doctors and clinicians and 135 hospitals across Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Connecticut.
>You have a variety of plan options–all with no-cost preventive services likes your annual physical and flu shot and coverage for office visits, inpatient and outpatient care
>Your comprehensive coverage also includes:
- Pediatric vision benefits for eye exams and eyeglasses or contacts for members age 18 and younger
- Chiropractic and acupuncture visits
- Emergency care, wherever you may be
- Thousands of prescription drugs, including money-saving generics and brand-name drugs
>Outstanding member support to help you improve or maintain good health and well-being, for example:
- Wellness support through personal health coaching
- Nurse care managers to help those with chronic conditions or serious illness
- Now iKnowSM, an online tool to help members shop for providers based on cost and quality information
- Numerous tools and resources online to help you find the information you need to make the most of your plan and your health and well being
- Your Member Savings program enabling you to save on eyewear, fitness clubs, diet programs, dental care and much more2, including up to $150 fitness reimbursement3
Learn more about Harvard Pilgrim at www.harvardpilgrim.org/buymassachusetts.
1NCQA's Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings, 2011-15, HMO/POS/PPO. NCQA's Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2010-11 – Private. U.S. News/NCQA America's Best Health Insurance Plans 2005-2009 (annual). America's Best Health Insurance Plans is a trademark of U.S .News & World Report. NCQA The State of Health Care Quality 2004.
2Savings programs are not insurance products. Rather, they are discounts for programs and services designed to help keep members healthy and active. Restrictions may apply and programs subject to change without advance notice.
3$150 maximum reimbursement per Harvard Pilgrim policy in a calendar year per individual or family contract. Must be currently enrolled in Harvard Pilgrim at the time of reimbursement. Some restrictions apply. Visit www.harvardpilgrim.org/fitnessreimbursement or call us for details.